Drenched / 曲婉婷
Drenched 無法自拔
When minutes become hours 分針畫圓 時針繞圈
When days become years 日積月累 轉眼數年
And I don’t know where you are 在哪裡? 我找不到你
Color seems so dull without you 世界失去了顏色 因為少了你
*Have we lost our minds? 我們是否因愛情瘋狂?
What have we done? 擁有哪些過往?
But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore 現在看來都已不再重要
When you kissed me on that street, 那條街上,熱情在互吻中交流
I kissed you back
You held me in your arms, I held you in mine 彼此緊緊相擁
You picked me up to lay me down 你帶著我走卻又拋下了我
When I look into your eyes 以為你眼眸中的溫柔
I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I 是企求我們有以後
I’m drenched in your love 無法自拔 我已沉溺在你的愛中
I’m no longer able to hold it back*
Is it too late to ask for love? 渴望愛情是否太晚?
Is it wrong to feel right? 感覺對了其實誤判?
When the world is winding down 當世界逐步邁向盡頭
Thoughts of you linger around 徘徊不散 是想你的念頭

Sealed (Dec 7)
1樓
1樓搶頭香
還行!加油!
精美禮品送完即止
Line帳號 aaashops。com
例乷勺哚偅