自己的脾氣…
或許吧…我可能真的還沒修練到家。
Maybe... I haven't really learned how to control my temper very well.
要不然或許我也不會有這麼一絲絲覺得和你說話很累…
Otherwise, I wouldn't have felt, even a tiny bit, tiring when I'm speaking with you...
你總是莫名其妙的愛玩一些有的沒有的遊戲。
You always love to play some games that are non-sense.
特別是在用詞方面。
Especially in the usage of words.
你認為你本來就沒這個意思。
You tend to think that you originally did not imply that meanings.
可是我就已經和你說了,並不是你原本有沒有那個意思…
But as I've already told you before, it is not as simple as that...
活在這個世界上,本來就有一些東西是我們需要學會的。
Living in this world, there are things that we need to learn.
而其中最大的課題就是和人相處、溝通。
And one of the biggest topics is how to interact, or communicate with others.
你沒有選擇你知道嗎?
You don't have a choice you know that?
因為你不管走到哪裡你都會遇到另外一個人…
Because no matter where you go, you will always meet another...
家裡,有家人、親人。
At home, there are families and relatives.
學校,有老師、同學。
At school, there are teachers and classmates.
工作,有同事、上級主管。
At work, there are colleagues and superiors.
就算你只是單純的去買東西,也還是有店裡的服務員、或是店長。
Even if you're simply trying to buy some stuffs, there are still workers and shop owners.
我們活在一個不管什麼時候都會遇到人的世上。
We live in a world where we will run into another no matter when.
並不是每一次你都可以簡單的說,
It is not every time that you cannot simply say,
「可是那本來就不是我的意思,是你自己要那樣想的。」
"But that's not what I meant originally. It is your own choice to think that way."
我只能說…「小弟…你如果現在沒辦法懂這個道理,我也沒辦法。
I can only say... "Little bro... If you cannot understand this concept, there's not much I can do.
因為是你自己的人生。但是這個道理,是你遲早都要懂的。
Because it is your own life. But this concept, you have to understand it sooner or later.
因為如果今天不是我,換成另一個人,他可能馬上就誤會你的意思了。
Because if today the person you're speaking to is no longer me, he may have already misunderstood you.
而誤會是小事。有些人是不給其他人第二次機會的…」
And misunderstanding is still a small thing. Some people doesn't gives other a Second Chance..."

Sealed (Dec 9)