Out of Darkness(遠離黑暗)
Listen to my voice calling you, 我呼喚著你玲聽我的聲音
Pulling you out of darkness. 拯救你脫離黑暗
Hear the Devil's cry of sin, 聽那惡魔咆哮著罪惡
Always turn your back on him. 你必須背棄他
With the wind you go. 你隨風離去
Still I dream of your spirit leading you back home. 但我仍舊夢見你的靈魂引領你回來
I will give my gifts to you. 我將給賜給你我的禮物
Grow your garden, watch it bloom. 栽種你的心田,看著它茁壯
The light in your eyes is an angel up high 你眼中的光明宛如崇高的天使
Fighting to ease the shadow side. 為降服黑暗而奮戰
Hearts will grow through having to bend, 透過苦難心智將得到成長
Leaving behind all things in the end. 最終捨去一切
Listen to my voice calling you, 聆聽我的聲音呼喚你
Pulling you out of darkness. 拯救你脫離黑暗
Hear the Devil's Cry of sin, 聽那惡魔咆哮著罪惡
Always turn your back on him. 你必須背棄他
Timoty
Previous in This Category: 克羅埃西亞狂想曲 Next in This Category: 生命&回憶&天上人間

Sealed (May 17)