December 18, 2012

奇異恩典

Amazing grace! (how sweet the sound) 奇異恩典,其音何甜
That sav'd a wretch like me!
 來救罪人如我
I once was lost, but now am found,
 前我失喪,今被尋回
Was blind, but now I see.
 我曾瞎眼,今得看見

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
 是這恩典教我心懼怕
And grace my fears reliev'd;
 也是恩典將這懼怕除掉
How precious did that grace appear,
 此恩何等寶貴
The hour I first believ'd!
 自我起初信入之時

Thro' many dangers, toils and snares,
 許多危險、陷阱、網羅
I have already come;
 我巳一一經過
'Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
 恩典領我安全行過漫漫長途
And grace will lead me home.
 一路引我歸天家

The Lord has promis'd good to me,
 主巳應許向我施恩
His word my hope secures;
 祂的話乃是保證
He will my shield and portion be,
 祂是我的盾牌及我的永分
As long as life endures.
 帶我安渡此生

Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
 是的,當我肉体與心衰殘
And mortal life shall cease;
 有限生命將結束
I shall possess, within the veil,
 我將得著在那遮蓋者裡的
A life of joy and peace.
 喜樂安息之生命

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
 天地要過去如雪消融
The sun forbear to shine;
 連太陽也要隱蔽
But God, who call'd me here below,
 但我神哪,那召我降伏的那一位

Will be forever mine. 將是我的永分

Today's Visitors: 0 Total Visitors: 2
Personal Category: Uncategorized Articles Topic: feeling / personal / murmur
[Trackback URL]

No one can comment

誰來收藏
Loading ...
unlog_NVPO 0