All I ask of you
◆勞爾唱:
No more talk of darkness
別再提及黑暗
Forget these wide-eyed fears,
忘記恐懼
I'm here, nothing can harm you
我在你身旁,沒有任何事務可以傷害你
my words will warm and clam you
我的一字一句將給予你溫暖
Let me be your freedom,
讓我成為你的自由
let daylight dry your tears.
讓日光擦乾你的淚水
I'm here with you, beside you,
我在此,伴隨在你身旁
to guard you and to guide you...
守護你、指引你
◆克莉絲汀唱:
Say you love me every waking moment,
說你在每個甦醒的時刻都愛著我
turn my head with talk of summertime...
用夏日時光的談論,將我的注意力轉移
Say you need me with you now and always...
說你生生世世需要我伴著你
Promise me that all you say is true
對我承諾你所說的皆出自真心
that's all I ask of you...
那是我對你僅有的要求
◆勞爾唱:
Let me be your shelter, let me be your light.
讓我成為你的避風港,讓我成為你的明燈
You're safe: No one will find you
你安全了,無人能找到你
your fears are far behind you...
你的恐懼離你遙不可及
◆克莉絲汀唱:
All I want is freedom,
我只祈求自由
a world with no more night... and you,
不再有黑夜的世界,而你...
always beside me, to hold me and to hide me...
永遠伴我身旁,擁抱我、藏匿我
◆勞爾唱:
Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime...
那就說你願意與我共享,堅定愛情,一生一世
let me lead you from your solitude....
讓我引你走出孤獨
Say you need me with you here, beside you...
說你需要我與你相隨,伴你身旁
anywhere you go, let me go too
不論身往何方,也讓我同行
Christine, that's all I ask of you...
克莉絲汀,那是我對你僅有的要求
◆克莉絲汀唱:
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime...
說你願意與我共享堅定愛情,一生一世
say the word and I will follow you...
說出這句話,我便跟隨你
Share each day with me, each night, each morning...
與我共享每一天,每一個晝夜晨昏
Say you love me...
說你愛我...
You know I do...
你知道我愛你的...
◆合唱:
Love me - that's all I ask of you...
愛我,那是我對你僅有的要求
◆再度合唱:
Anywhere you go let me go too...
不論身往何方,也讓我同行
Love me - that's all I ask of you...
愛我,那是我對你僅有的要求
Previous in This Category: Way back into love Next in This Category: Slow Me Down
11/07/23
還不就是生活(2)
