March 20, 2011

Right Here, Right Now


Can you imagine, what would happen





你能想像會發生什麼事





if we could have any dream.





如果我們每一個夢想都會實現





I'd wish this moment, was ours to own it





多麼希望這一分鐘能完全屬於我們





and that it would never leave.





而且永遠停留住





Then I would thank that star,





那麼我會感謝那個星星





that made our wish come true





讓我們的願望成真





Cause he knows that where you are, is where I should be too.





因為它也知道,我該去的地方就是你的所在之地。





【Chorus 副歌】
Right Here, Right Now





在此時此地





I’m looking at you, and my heart loves the view





我正凝視著你,而我衷心的喜愛這幅景象





Cause you mean everything





因為你代表了一切





Right Here, I promise you somehow





我在這裡承諾你會設法





That tomorrow can wait, some other day to be





明天先等等(指擱置的意思),其他的日子也是





But right now there's you and me.





現在就只有你和我







It feels like forever, what could be better?





這種感覺像是要到永遠,還有什麼會比這更幸福?





We've already proved it was.





我們已經證實了這點





That two thousand words, twenty three hours, have blended the universe.





那兩千個字,二十三個小時就能創造世界





It's gonna be, everything in our whole world changed





我們新世界裡的一切都改變





it starts changing





而且他正在變換





and do know that when we are, our memory's the same





而且我們知道此刻我們的記憶是相同的





【Chorus 副歌】





Oh we know it's coming





喔~我們知道它即將到來(指畢業的日子)





Oh it's coming fast





喔~他來的飛快





It's always you and me,





我們要一起面對





So let's make this second last (make it last)





珍惜每一秒(每一秒)





【Chorus 副歌】

0推薦此文章
Today's Visitors: 0 Total Visitors: 7
Personal Category: 好歌分享 Topic: entertainment / TV & Video / music

Post A Comment









Yes No



Please input the magic number:

( Prevent the annoy garbage messages )
( What if you cannot see the numbers? )
Please input the magic number

誰來收藏
Loading ...
unlog_NVPO 0