佳音翰林八下U2 大白-Review 句型 最忙，最快樂 -形容詞的最高級
佳音翰林八下U2 大白-Review 句型 最忙，最快樂 -形容詞的最高級
Unit 2 Mark Is the Happiest Farmer in the
special most special
1. healthy healthiest
2. delicious most delicious
3. small smallest
4. popular most popular
5. weak weakest
6. hot hottest
7. terrible most terrible
8. funny funniest
9. fine finest
10. bad worst
11. little least
12. much most
13. amazing most amazing
14. happy happiest
1. This is the fastest (fast) train in the world.
2. His fruit is the most expensive
(expensive) in the market.
3. Andy Lau is as popular (popular) as Jackie Chen.
4. This story is the most interesting (interest) one in the book.
5. The juice is sweeter (sweet) than the milk tea.
6. The koala is the cutest (cute) animal in the zoo.
7. Going whale watching is
the most exciting (exciting) thing during the trip.
8. The history test is easier (easy) than all the other tests.
9. Johnson is the smartest (smart) of the four students.
10. Of all the singers, I think Jay is
the most famous (famous).
11. I have two sisters, Jessica and Judy. Judy is the thinner (thin) one.
例：the girl / short / in her class
The girl is the shortest in her class.
1. Miss. Lin / young teacher / in the school
Miss Lin is the youngest teacher
in the school.
2. this bookstore / big / in town
This bookstore is the biggest in
3. the CD player / good / in the store
The CD player is the best in the
4. Martin / tall / on the school team
Martin is the tallest on the school
5. her skirt / beautiful / of all
Her skirt is the most beautiful of
6. August / hot / of the twelve months
August is the hottest of the twelve
7. Chinese New Year / important holiday / of the year
Chinese New Year is the most
important holiday of the year.
8. cooking / difficult thing / for Emily
Cooking is the most difficult thing
9. that room / large / in the house
That room is the largest in the
例：Kevin is shorter than Judy.
Is the girl the shortest in her class?
1. Is Miss Lin the youngest teacher
in the school?
2. Is this bookstore the biggest in
3. Is the CD player the best in the
4. Is Martin the tallest on the school
5. Is her skirt the most beautiful of
6. Is August the hottest of the twelve
7. Is Chinese New Year the most
important holiday of the year?
8. Is cooking the most difficult thing
9. Is that room the largest in the
五、 請依例加入one of…完成句子
1. It is a very long river.
It is one of the longest rivers
in the world.
2. Mr. Wu is very rich.
Mr. Wu is one of the richest men
3. This is a very bad experience.
This is one of the worst
experiences in my life.
4. Henry is a very good player.
Henry is one of the best players
on the team.
5. Baseball is a very popular sport.
Baseball is one of the most
popular sports in Taiwan.
6. It is a very nice room.
It is one of the nicest rooms
in the hotel.
7. It is a very comfortable sofa.
It is the most comfortable sofas
in the house.
8. It is a very expensive cellphone.
It is one of the most expensive
cellphones in the store.
1. The green car is cheaper than the yellow car. The yellow car is cheaper than the red car.（用The green car… of the three合併）
The green car is the cheapest of
2. Mark is 70kg. Peter is 65kg.
John is 60kg.
（用Mark is… of the three合併）
Mark is the heaviest / fattest of
3. My father is busier than any other
worker in his office.
My father is the busiest worker in
4. Jack ate 12 dumplings. Mike ate 15 dumplings. Bill ate 20 dumplings.（用Jack… of all合併）
Jack ate the fewest dumplings of
5. The apple is smallest than the pomelo.（挑出錯誤並改正）
The apple is smaller than the
6. No other mountain is as high as Mt. Jade in Taiwan.
Mt. Jade is the highest mountain
1. Which one is the heaviest animal of all, the elephant, the horse, or the rabbit?
The elephant is the heaviest
animal of all.
2. Which way is the fastest way to travel around the world, riding a bike, driving a car, or taking a plane?
Taking a plane is the fastest way
to travel around the world.
3. Which is the coldest season of the year, spring, summer, or winter?
Winter is the coldest season of
4. Which is the most difficult subject for you, math, science, or English?
Math (Science / English) is the
most difficult subject for me.
5. Which is the most interesting subject for you, art, PE, or music?
PE (Art / Music) is the most
interesting subject for me.
6. Which animal has the longest neck, the snake, the giraffe, or the fish?
The giraffe has the longest neck.
7. Which place is the quietest in school, the library, the playground or the classroom?
The library is the quietest place
Taking the bus is the cheapest but
the slowest way.
There are many kinds of tomatoes
on the farm, and the yellow ones
are the sweetest of all.
Let’s experience the joy of
picking fruit this weekend.
These strawberries are the most
delicious and freshest.
The businessman wants to be a
I moved to the town and started to
run a restaurant two years ago.
These grapes are more expensive
than those lemons.
The watermelon is the heaviest
of the three.