我是一顆炸彈:Defuse Me (上)
這是一篇很可愛的詩 No one understands my suffering, 沒有人了解我的苦
作者描寫的,很像是最近啟堯的心情
每個人都有變成炸彈的時候
如果這時候遇到拆彈專家
幸運的話,炸彈就不會引爆
那,如果不幸遇到火苗呢?
最近我一直在想到底該怎麼面對啟堯的低潮情緒
這樣的情緒很容易感染
尤其我本來就很容易跟著寶貝的情緒起伏
這位作者,用很可愛又有點任性的口吻說
如果我是一顆炸彈,請你一定要照顧我
不管我是不是威脅到你的生命
的確,我自己也有變成炸彈的時候
寶貝是個了不得的拆彈專家
可以很快就把火弄熄
那,我是不是不該當那個拔腿就跑的人?
可,該怎麼辦才好呢?
以下英文文章來源:http://mushin.gaia.com/blog/2007/5/defuse_me
Defuse Me
作者: Thich Nath Hahn 譯者:蔓潔 Mandy Ye
If I were a bomb 如果我是一顆炸彈
ready to explode, 就快要爆炸
if I have become 如果我曾經
dangerous to your life, 對你的生活造成威脅
then you must take care of me. 那你一定要照顧我
You think you can get away from me, 你以為你可以離我遠去
but how? 但,該如何呢?
I am here, right in your midst. 我就在這裡,活生生的在你面前
(You cannot remove me from your life.) 你不能把我從你的生活中移除
And I may explode 而 我 有可能會爆炸
at any time. 在任何時刻
I need your care. 我需要你的照顧
I need your time. 我需要你的陪伴
I need you to defuse me. 我需要你解除我隱藏的壓抑
You are responsible for me, 你對我有責任
because you have made the vow (and I heard it) 因為你已經發過誓 (我有聽見)
to love and to care. 要愛我 照顧我
I know that to take care of me 我知道,照顧我
you need much patience, 你需要很大的耐心
much coolness. 和理性
I realize that in you there is also a bomb to be defused.
我知道在你裡面也有一顆炸彈等著被拆除
So why don't we help each other? 我們何不互相幫忙呢?
I need you to listen to me. 我需要你的傾聽
No one has listened to me. 從沒有人傾聽過我
including the ones who say they love me. 包含那些說愛我的人
The pain inside me 我心中的痛
is suffocating me. 讓我呼吸困難
It is the TNT 這是一種炸彈原料
that makes up the bomb. 可以做成威力驚人的炸彈
There is no one else 沒有人 沒有其他人
who will listen to me. 會聽我說
That is why I need you. 這就是我需要你的原因
But you seem to be getting away from me. 但 你似乎要離開我
You want to run for safety, 為了你的安全 你拔腿逃跑
the kind of safety 這類的安全感
that does not exist. 從未存在<續>
Previous in This Category: 英文情詩ㄧ首 Next in This Category: 我是一顆炸彈:Defuse Me (下)

