November 25, 2008

If I Were A Boy如果我是男孩 by Beyonce !

本區不提供試聽,有興趣的朋友請按此觀看

If I were a boy 如果我是個男孩 
Even just for a day 就算只當一天的時間也好 
I'd roll outta bed in the morning 能在早晨醒來後 
And throw on what I wanted then go 匆匆套上衣服就出門 
Drink beer with the guys 和哥兒們喝喝啤酒 
And chase after girls 和美眉們嘻笑打鬧 
I'd kick it with who I wanted 看上眼的就不妨搞個小曖昧 
And I'd never get confronted for it. 反正從來不會被揭穿 
Cause they'd stick up for me. 他們總會跟我套好招 
If I were a boy 如果我是個男孩 
I think I could understand 我想我能瞭解 
How it feels to love a girl 愛上一個女孩的滋味
 I swear I'd be a better man. 我發誓我會成為好男人
 I'd listen to her 我會認真傾聽她的一字一句
Cause I know how it hurts When you lose the one you wanted 因為我知道失去所愛的人 那感受有多痛
Cause he's taken you for granted 他將你的付出視為理所當然 
And everything you had got destroyed. 而你奉獻的一切就這樣付諸流水 
If I were a boy 如果我是個男孩
I would turn off my phone 就能關掉手機
Tell everyone its broken 然後說我的手機壞了
So they'd think that I was sleepin alone 這樣他們就會以為我仍然一個人睡
I'd put myself first 能把自己擺在第一
And make the rules as I go 照著我的遊戲規則
Cause I know that she'd be faithful 吃定她跑不掉 
Waitin for me to come home 會乖乖等我回家
To come home 等我回家
If I were a boy 如果我是個男孩
I think I could understand 我想我能瞭解
How it feels to love a girl 愛上一個女孩的感覺 
I swear I'd be a better man. 我發誓我會成為好男人
I'd listen to her 我會認真傾聽她的一字一句
Cause I know how it hurts When you lose the one you wanted 因為我知道失去所愛的人那感受有多痛 
Cause he's taken you for granted 他將你的付出視為理所當然
And everything you had got destroyed. 而你奉獻的一切就這樣付諸流水 
It's a little too late for you to come back 現在已經太遲 你卻還想挽回 
Say its just a mistake 說這是個誤會 Think I'd forgive you like that 以為我就能輕易地原諒你 If you thought I would wait for you 如果你覺得我會乖乖等著你 You thought wrong 那你真是錯了 
男:You know...When you act like that, I don't think you realize how it makes me look...or feel 你知道的 你剛剛的行為讓我很尷尬 你有顧慮我的感受嗎? 
女:Act like what? 什麼行為?
Why are you so jealous?你幹麻那麼愛吃醋? 
It's not like I'm sleeping with the guy!我又沒和那男的上床!
男:What? 什麼? 
女:What? 什麼? 
男:Ha.. I said...Why are you so jealous? It's not like I'm sleeping with the girl! 哈...我說...我又沒和那女的上床! 
But you're just a boy 你就只是個男孩 
You don't understand 你從來不懂 
Yeah you don't understand Oooh 沒錯 你從來不懂 
How it feels to love a girl someday 不懂真正愛上一個女孩的滋味
You wish you were a better man 你希望自己是個好男人
You don't listen to her 但她卻從未得到你的傾聽 
You don't care how it hurts你根本不在乎自己造成的傷害
Until you lose the one you wanted 直到失去她的時候才恍然大悟
Cause you've taken her for granted 你視為理所當然的一切 
And everything you have got destroyed. 早已被自己一手摧毀 
But you're just a boy 你 就只是個男孩

0推薦此文章
Today's Visitors: 0 Total Visitors: 7
Personal Category: Uncategorized Articles Topic: entertainment / TV & Video / music
[Trackback URL]

Post A Comment









Yes No



Please input the magic number:

( Prevent the annoy garbage messages )
( What if you cannot see the numbers? )
Please input the magic number

誰來收藏
Loading ...
unlog_NVPO 0