兩個盒子(轉文)
Buddha's Boxes 兩個盒子
I have in my hands two boxes,
我手上有兩個盒子
Which Buddha gave me to hold.
都是佛陀給的
He said, 'Put all your sorrows in the black box,
祂說把悲傷放在黑盒子裡
And all your joys in the gold.'
把快樂放在金盒子裡
I heeded His words, and in the two boxes,
我聽了他的話
Both my joys and sorrows I stored,
把快樂和悲傷分別裝進兩個盒子裡
But though the gold became heavier each day,
不過. 金盒子每天都有加重
The black was as light as before.
但黑盒子卻依舊輕
With curiosity, I opened the black,
我感到很好奇就打開黑盒子
I wanted to find out why,
想要一探究竟
And I saw, in the base of the box, a hole,
結果我在盒子底下發現一個洞
Which my sorrows had fallen out by.
我的悲傷都從那邊漏出去了
I showed the hole to Buddha, and mused,
我把那個洞指給佛陀看感到納悶
'I wonder where my sorrows could be!'
我不知道我的悲傷哪裡去了
He smiled a gentle smile and said,
他輕輕地微笑說
'My child, they're all here with me.'
我的孩子.它們都在我這兒呢
I asked Buddha, why He gave me the boxes,
我問佛陀為什麼他要給我兩個盒子
Why the gold and the black with the hole?
為什麼一個金色的 一個黑色卻漏底的
'My child, the gold is for you to count your blessings,
我的孩子金盒子是要給你數算你的祝福的
The black is for you to let go.'
黑盒子是要給你放下的
============================================
我心中是否也有兩個盒子呢??
應該是有 但基於個性
實在做不到事事都能放下??
這是否也就是關心則亂呢
嗯 我想
應該是的~~~


1樓
1樓搶頭香
最資深的專業情趣團隊,把關嚴選給你最性福的情趣用品
感謝數年來網友給我們的支持與肯定
客戶最性福的滿意笑容,是我們用心服務的最大動力
* *大波霸情趣玩具~品質服務多元創新* *
*△█快上 http://www.dapoba.tw 歡迎免費加盟!