1. If you nap now, you will dream; if you study now, you will realize your dreams.
2. The today that I have wasted, is the tomorrow that yesterday's dead so
desperately wish for.
3. When you realize it's too late, it's actually the earliest time to act.
4. Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
5. The torment of studying is temporary; the torment of ignorance is forever.
6. Learning lacks not time but effort.
7. Happiness might not have care about your rank, but success definitely does.
8. Learning might not be the entirety of one's life, but if one cannot even surmount this one small area, what can one succeed at?
9. Please enjoy the pain that you cannot avoid.
10. Only studying harder and earlier than others can one taste success.
11. No one can casually succeed; success comes from total self-discipline
12. Time is fleeting.
13. The saliva that you drool in your nap today will be the tears of tomorrow.
14. Study like a dog; play like a wastrel.
15. If you don't walk today, you will need to run tomorrow.
16. The person who invests in the future is a person who is loyal to reality.
17. Education is proportional to income.
18. Once today is over, it is gone.
19. Even now, my opponent has not relaxed in his study.
20. No pain, no gain.
Previous in This Category: 心中的田地