Something Changed----------by Pulp
I wrote the song two hours before we met.
我寫下這首歌,在我們相遇的兩小時前
I didn't know your name or what you looked like yet.
我原本不知道妳的姓名,甚至妳的長相
Oh I could have stayed at home and gone to bed.
其實我原本可能是待在家裡,上床睡覺
I could have gone to see a film instead.
或跑去看個電影什麼的。
You might have changed your mind and seen your friends.
而妳則或許是跑去見妳的朋友。
Life could have been very different then but something changed.
若是如此,那麼人生就會很不一樣了。但現在,某些事已經改變。
Do you believe that there's someone up above?
妳相信在天上有個人嗎?
Does he have a timetable directing acts of love?
難道,衪有個時間表,在主導著愛情?!
Why did I write this song on that day?
為何我會在那天寫下這首歌呢?
Why did you touch my hand and softly say.
為何妳會觸碰著我的手,溫柔對我說:
Stop asking questions that don't matter anyway
別再問了,這些都不重要。
Just give us a kiss to celebrate here today something changed
給我們彼此一個吻,為慶祝今天,某些事已經改變。
When we woke up that morning we had no way of knowing
在我們相遇的那天早晨,當我們起床時,並沒特別想過
That in a matter of hours we'd change the way we were going.
關鍵時刻,若我們改變我們原本要前往的方向
Where would I be now if we'd never met.
假如我們因此而錯過,此刻的我,又將會在哪裡呢?
Would I be singing this song to someone else insted I dunno.
我有沒有可能,是對另一個人,唱著這首歌呢?我不知道。
But like you said something changed.
但就像妳說的話,某些事已經改變。
Previous in This Category: 不爽的態度 Next in This Category: 朋友

Only members can post a comment, Login first